There are several books written by professionals explaining how to win at blackjack in a casino. The correct information about this game will help to destroy the myth that only a small circle of people can win real money playing blackjack.

The Basics of Blackjack

New players of online casinos often do not understand what is the point in learning to play blackjack, memorizing tables and systems. One can easily play roulette or slot machines, that do not require any special skills or knowledge at all. But here is the main reason professional gamblers love blackjack. While playing slot machines, roulette and other similar games, there is no way of getting rid of the mathematical advantage of the institution.

How to win blackjack online? It is necessary to use the basic methodology to remove the very superiority of a gambling institution. This is a basic requirement and the first step in becoming a successful player. Educating yourself on various professional tricks and systems will only increase the likelihood of a successful game.

A player who wants to win must remember several important aspects of this gambling game:

  • As always, there is no single strategy that will let players win in 100% of the cases. The main goal of an effective strategy is to equalize the chances of a gambling institution and the player. Moreover, the competent use of techniques allows the player to have financial profit following the outcome of gaming sessions.
  • An analytical mind and in-depth knowledge of mathematics are not critical requirements for a successful player.
  • All blackjack strategies are legal and permitted. The administration will not be able to make any claims by calculating the counter or the person owning the optimal system. In practice, the croupier will ask you to leave the institution without explaining the detailed reasons for this request. You need to play carefully.
  • The professional will choose the table for the game, and knowing the rules will give the player the greatest advantage.
  • The main game approach (basic strategy) is based on the calculations of mathematicians. It contains step-by-step actions in any game situation.

Blackjack Casino: Casino Classic

4.8/5 (313 votes)

100% free chance to become an instant millionaire

+40 EXTRA chances for just $1

+ 100% Match Bonus Up to $200

  • 4 enormous jackpots
  • Over 20 years of experience
  • Easy to deposit and withdraw
  • 12+ Blackjack games including Live Dealer

The Importance of Experience and Skills

It is true that you can play blackjack without following a specific technique. This approach is popular among people who value the game for the opportunity to show creative thinking and enjoy the process itself. The cash prize for such players is secondary.

For those who are looking for ways to win at blackjack, education and experience are a must. Here are the main tips you should pay attention to if you want to learn to play blackjack:

  • First, study all the rules of blackjack.
  • The first tests are usually carried out in the traditional version of the game (European or American).
  • The ability to read the table is good, but you need to figure out why the strategy recommends these actions in certain situations.
  • You need to practice until you are able to make decisions on the spot during the game.
  • The ability to make your own adjustments to the basic tactics distinguishes a beginner from an experienced player.
  • According to professional players, the user has good chances of winning money by playing blackjack. All the efforts a beginner has to make will definitely pay off in the form of money and in helping them develop the confidence of a successful player.

Blackjack Online: Top 4 Effective Strategies

When playing an interesting game such as Blackjack, the player must be aware that his final success depends not only on luck but also on a preselected game strategy. There are many approaches, but we would focus on the three most popular ones that have been tested and proven to work.

  • Basic Blackjack Strategy

Many players follow simple rules according to which they try to reduce the likelihood of the loss. For example, players who get 12 points in their hands are afraid of getting tens (and this is not surprising, because 10 points are the most common card). They decide to pass. But such a strategy will not bring profit over a long period. It will even reduce the probability of winning by 4%

To determine the effectiveness of a move during the game, the special tables are available online for the players. Find one and analyze it. As you can see, each option has been calculated. At the same time, the casino will have an advantage of only 0.5%. That is, the probability of winning is 50.25%, and the probability of you winning is 49.75%. This is even better than playing roulette.

  • Blackjack Doubling Strategy

This method is quite similar to the well-known Martingale strategy, which is used in roulette and many other gambling games. The main point of the strategy is to double the bet after the next loss and to return to the original bet size after each win. For such a strategy, three conditions are necessary – a table with an unlimited maximum bet, an impressive game capital and the ability to stay calm and rational. The experience proves that even after three losses and one win, the player will be able to get on track. Do not use this approach if you are a beginner with a limited amount of funds.

  • 1-3-2-6 System

Another quite interesting and simple strategy for playing blackjack is the 1-3-2-6 system, which is quite similar to the Passwords approach. In simple words, the method works in accordance with its name. If the card goes, and you win, then you need to increase the bet as many times as indicated in the name of this approach.

This strategy belongs to the category of reasonable money management. It is perfect for those who want to achieve maximum benefit through different rates.

  • Pursuit Strategy

This blackjack approach is based on the fact that before the start of the game the player determines the size of the smallest and largest bets on one hand. For example, a player’s game bank is $100. And he decides that the minimum bet will be equal to 1 dollar, and the maximum 10.

During the first hand, he bets the minimum amount. The size of the further bet depends on whether the game turns out to be winning or losing. In a situation where the player wins, he puts the maximum bet, in our case, 10 dollars. And such a bet will be until he loses. After each losing bet, the minimum value is set – in this case, it is 1 dollar.

The essence of the strategy is that during the white streak of wins, the winnings will be large (10% of the pot at one hand), but the black series of defeats will not bring significant loss (only 1% per hand). Although this strategy is considered to be quite risky by many professionals, it turns out to be effective and efficient very often.

To conclude, blackjack is a perfect game for those who want to make real money gambling. With the minimal casino advantage, players are able to develop working strategies and win often. If you are a beginner, try using the 4 main approaches described in the article and choose the suitable one.


40 chances to become an instant millionaire for just $1


150 chances to win massive jackpots

for just $10


80 chances to become an instant millionaire

for just $1